Try this easy recipe for some tasty grilled or sautéed chicken!
We are really big on salads in our household, and chicken is just as important as the lettuce! We have weeks when we just plan to have that for lunch each day so we cook up a few chicken breasts on Sunday and throw them in a tupperware to use every day. Here is one I came up with this week, perfect to use in a mixed green or chopped salad with a balsamic vinaigrette.
All you need:
- EV Olive Oil (2-3 Tbsp)
- White Balsamic Vinegar (1Tbsp)
- Balsamic Vinegar (1/2 Tbsp)
- Salt & Pepper to taste (plug here for our fav = Penzey’s pepper)
- Oregano, basil, & parsley sprinkled evenly to coat all sides of the chicken
- 4-5 cloves of garlic minced
- 3 organic boneless skinless chicken breasts butterflied and or cut into small pieces
Throw it all in a bowl, mix with a fork until all sides are coated with the marinade, and allow it to sit for at least 15 min, or up to an hour in the fridge if you have the time.
You don’t even need to oil up your pan or grill because it’s already on the chicken so throw it in the pan on med-high heat, and cook until.. well, until it’s cooked 🙂
You can eat it right away, or like us, you can save it for your lunches that week. Either way, enjoy!